- Thickness - 6/4mm
- Permanently attached hood
- Seams - Internal E5 Flash Dry Tape in Body
- Neoprene - E6 Ultra Stretch
- Liner - E5 Flash Dry Liner In Body
- Entry System - Chest Zip
- External Key Pocket with Magnet Closure
- Aquaban Welded Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Warranty - Seams: 3 Years/ Materials 1 Year
The Hooded Flash Bomb is literally the warmest suit on the market. You could do with this if you are surfing Thurso in February. Equally, it will do if you're inside the arctic circle. No joke, it's a freakin' radiator. It has the E5 Flash lining from the legs to chest. E5 Flash lining has 25% more stretch a lower profile but with a higher pile for added warmth but also lighter than its predecessor. Other key features include 75% E5 Flash Dry tape on all the internal seams to ensure you are as warm as possible.
The Flash liner which runs the entire interior of the wetsuit is amazing at trapping air which increases warmth but also increases flexibility by 25%. Coupled with the well established E5 tape, this suit is better than ever. This suit is really designed to deliver maximum warmth for the user. In this regard, if you are considering it then your primary focus is on warmth over flexibility. The suit is still extremely flexible but it is thick. Being 6/4mm you will be toasty warm, but will not be able to bust the same massive aerial maneuvers (as we all do obvs.) as easy that you are normally pulling off in your summer suit. For more advice call 01243 674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
- We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange