- 100% Polyester
- Waterproofing: 10K Quiksilver DryFlight® technology for better waterproofing [10,000 mm/5000g]
- Fit: Regular fit - maximum comfort and relaxed style, this baggier cut delivers unlimited freedom of movement on the mountain
- Insulation: WarmFlight® insulation [Fill weight: 80g body, 80g sleeves, 60g hood]
- Lining: Taffeta lining and brushed tricot on collar, Seam taping at critical zones
- Adjustable hood, Fixed hood, Adjustable cuffs
- Fixed powder skirt, Tuck away powder skirt system with snap fasteners
- Hand-warmer pocket, Pass pocket, Internal mesh pocket
It's all good in the hood. Give them a jacket that does it all. With '90s-inspired style, warm insulation and 10K shelter from the elements, this boy's snow jacket will go from groomers to the schoolyard. Great for layering, the 10K breathable, waterproof shell is cut in an easy regular fit for maximum mobility. You can count a soft taffeta and tricot lining, snap away powder skirt system, hand-warmer and pass holder pocket in the extras.
Keeping things real since 1969, Quiksilver makes searching for the perfect wave a way of life. They represent an international community of action sport adventure seekers from wild wave riders to mountain maveriks. With a passion for boardsports of all kinds they are turning up the heat on freestyle fashion. From cutting edge designed boardshorts to snow pants, we’ve got what you need to get you kitted out and staying high on life.