- NSERT: DK Dry™ Waterproof / breathable membrane (100% Polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester)
- PALM: 100% Polyurethane
- SHELL: Hoxton (59% Nylon, 41% Polyester), Glacier (64% Polyester, 36% Nylon) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% Polyester)
- Internal heat pack pocket
- Faux fur cuff trim
Alero Mitt is built to look good and fit comfortably, with plenty of warmth and waterproofing protection warm for a full day on the mountain. It features a water repellent nylon and poly shell and a DK Dry™ waterproof insert, with 350g high loft synthetic insulation in between. The PU palm is durable, and the faux fur cuff with antler inspired cinch give it a plush and stylish finish. An internal heat pack pocket stashes handwarmers conveniently for extra chilly riding weather. All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.