CSkins Kids NuWave Legend 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit Bluestone

£150.00
In stock
SKU
CNLE4JBL
Size Guide

Secure payments with

Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50*
Free Exchanges and Easy Returns

Product Video

Product Description

  • Thickness - 4/3mm
  • Seams - Glued & Blindstitched (GBS)
  • Zip - Back Zip
  • Natural Rubber - 30% Xtend
  • Natural Rubber - 70% Fluid Flex
  • Seamless Paddle Zones
  • Critically Reinforced Seams
  • External Key Pocket
Suit Description

The Nuwave Legend just gets better and better as the top end features found on C-Skins Wired series filter their way down the line. The NuWave version of this great suit features 99% Natural Rubber. The glued and blindstitched seams means the needle doesn't fully penetrate the Natural Rubber stopping water from entering the suit in this way, keeping you warm. The Natural Rubber is 30% Xtend; a flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic external lining that has excellent multi-directional stretch. The Xtend is in the shoulders and sleeves allowing the max range of flexibility. The remaining 70% is Free Flex Natural Rubber placed in the torso and legs of the element, Free Flex combines flexibility with durability; this performs great in lower body areas prone to high wear and tear.


Expert Advice

C-Skins have made this wetsuit so cheap by adding high spec features only where needed, Xtend Natural Rubber allows you maximum range of movement in your upper arms whilst the Free flex Natural Rubber makes the suit long lasting. Critically reinforced seams, paired with the GBS seams increase the longevity & strength of the wetsuit. A high cut, GlideSkin coated collar gives great UV protection with no rubbing or rash whilst seamless paddle zones allow for the maximum comfort. A great quality suit at a crazy cheap price! For more advice call 01243 674830.


C-Skins NuWave

Discover C-Skins new line of all-natural rubber wetsuits. Designed to fit every budget while minimizing environmental impact. Embrace C-Skins commitment to sustainability with this innovative alternative, marking another milestone in C-Skins continuous journey to produce top-quality wetsuits. Shop all C-Skins Nuwave Natural Rubber Wetsuits.


Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
  • We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
  • We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
  • Our store has Europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
  • No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange

Reviews

Similar Styles

Brand info

C-Skins Wetsuits

C-Skins wetsuits are a British brand born and raised by Carey Brown back in 1997. Carey had been involved with neoprene since the 70’s, making suits up in the garden shed. Safe to say things have moved on somewhat since then. C-Skins are now have a huge presence within Europe, known for great build quality, warmth and value for money.

Size Guide

Kids Wetsuits  Size Height Chest Waist
1 4XS 78 - 86cm
2'7" - 2'10"
45 - 50cm
18" - 20"
43 - 48cm
17" - 19"
2 3XS 86 - 94cm
2'10" - 3'1"
48 - 51cm
19" - 21"
45 - 50cm
18" - 20"
3 2XS 94 - 102cm
3'1" - 3'4"
51 - 56cm
20" - 22"
48 - 53cm
19" - 20"
4 XS 102 - 112cm
3'4" - 3'8"
54 - 58cm
21" - 23"
50 - 55cm
20" - 22"
5 S 112 - 121cm
3'8" - 4'0"
62 - 67cm
23" - 25"
50 - 55cm
20" - 22"
6 MS 121 - 132cm
4'0" - 4'4"
62 - 67cm
24" - 26"
53 - 58cm
21" - 23"
8 M 132 - 140cm
4'4" - 4'7"
66 - 71cm
26" - 28"
55 - 61cm
22" - 24"
10 L 141 - 149cm
4'8" - 4'11"
71 - 76cm
28" - 30"
61 - 66cm
24" - 26"
12 XL 150 - 155cm
4'11" - 5'1"
75 - 81cm
29" - 32"
63 - 68cm
25" - 27"
14 2XL 155 - 163cm
5'1" - 5'4"
79 - 84cm
31" - 33"
68 - 73cm
26.5" - 28"
16 3XL 163 - 170cm
5'4" - 5'7"
84 - 89cm
33" - 35"
71 - 76cm
27" - 29"
Kids Footwear UK EU
XS 6/7 23/24
S 8/9 25/26
M 10/11 28/29
L 12/13 31/32
XL 2/3 34/35
XXL 4/5 37/38
Kids Gloves Palm Width Palm Length
S 6 cm 13.5 cm
M 7 cm 14.5 cm
L 8 cm 15.5 cm
XL 9 cm 16.5 cm

Delivery and Returns

Guaranteed Delivery
Free Standard Delivery over £50*
Next Day Delivery From £4.99
FREE Exchanges
Free return postage on all exchanges
Easy Returns
30 days to ship back to us

You may also like

In Store Stock

Size Quantity in store
Age4 1 - In Store now
Age6 1 - In Store now
Age10 1 - In Store now
Age12 1 - In Store now
Age14 1 - In Store now
Age16 1 - In Store now

Click and Collect from our Store

Why not come visit us in store? Over 65% of our range is in store now with the majority of the rest of our stock available to be collected with 24 hours.(Monday to Friday)

How it works

At checkout enter the delivery address: PO20 8DZ

Items ready to be collected in store 24 hours later (Monday to Friday)

Location

20-22 Shore Road
East Wittering, Chichester, PO20 8DZ

Store Opening Times

Best Sellers