- Thickness: 5/4 mm
- 100% Super stretch limestone based neoprene
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining
- Chest Zip
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Super stretch Neo 2.0 tape
- Secure key cord
- Warranty - 1 year workmanship and materials
The 7 Seas from Vissla is a premium wetsuit with an anatomically-designed tailored fit that's designed to keep you moving freely in the water for longer. With 4mm of Super Stretch light neoprene in the core and 3mm in the extremities, plus a hollow-fibre thermal liner, it's perfect for conditions around 51 - 58° F or 11 - 14° C.
Warm and watertight with a great anatomical fit
All seams are glued and blindstitched before being taped with Vissla super stretch tape to deliver maximum seam sealing with unrestricted stretch and comfort. The easy-entry chest zip system forms a great watertight seal around your neck, which when combined with the liquid taped cuff seals helps to prevent flushing really well.
Vissla Suits offer a fantastic blend of performance and function at a very attractive price point when comparing like of like features of more established brands suits. The 7 Seas is our go to for customers wanting a low key but performance option. For more advice call 01243 674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
- We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange