C-Skins Suit Description
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Seams: GBS + Fusion Isolation taped seams
- Neoprene: Xtend2
- Zip: Enigma 2 Chest Zip
- Fusion Tape Internal seams
- DryKnit lined Chest & Back Panel
- Wrap Around Wind Proof Mesh
- 3D pre bent Dura Flex Knee pads
- Lock Down cuffs
- Intenal key pocket with loop
- Warranty - 1 year workmanship and materials
The neoprene is made entirely of C-Skins Xtend2; this is the all new softer, lighter more flexible hydrophobic external lining with incredible multi-directional stretch. Wrap Around Mesh completely encloses your torso in 360°, this wind resistant layer gives ultimate wind chill protection and is the warmest wetsuit material.Expert Advice
The seams are glued and blindstitched; a watertight construcion resulting in superior warmth and maximum comfort, as well as having Xtend Fusion Isolation internal taped seams, a tape that stretches with your body and provides extra waterproofing to the seam.
The Super Seal Glideskin collar is comfy on and off, neck chafing is a thing of the past! Lock Down cuffs are used to create the ultimate seal on the wrists of this suit, this unique doughnut design locks down your wrist to minimize the chance elasticizing of the cuffs which can be a problem for cheaper suits after a few seasons.
The new C-Skins Wired features the "wrap around mesh panelling" basically is designed to keep the core of your body as warm as possible. Its single lined neoprene is perfect to keep you as warm as possible. Internal seam welding plus a little dry knit flash dry lining means the Wired is a great suit strong warm suit to keep you going through the winter, Spend a bit more you can look at the super flexible & toasty Hot Wired but for the majority of British surfers the wired will be warm enough. For more advice call 01243 674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
- We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange