Suit: CSKINS Hot Wired FZ 6/5 SSW Hooded Wetsuit 2016
- Thickness: 6/5/4 mm
- 6mm: Body, 5m: Legs, 4mm: Arms & Hood
- Seams: GBS + Fusion Isolation taped seams
- Seams: External Taped Power Seams
- Zip: Enigma 2 Chest Zip
- Neoprene: Xtend2
- DryKnit thermal lining
- Power Seams
- Ultimate Flex lined upper body and lower legs
- Super Seal Glideskin collar
- Lock Down cuffs
- Warranty - 1 year workmanship and materials
The neoprene is made entirely of C-Skins Xtend2; this is the all new softer, lighter more flexible hydrophobic external lining with incredible multi-directional stretch. Wrap Around Mesh completely encloses your torso in 360°, this wind resistant layer gives ultimate wind chill protection and is the warmest wetsuit material.
The seams are glued and blindstitched as well as having Xtend Fusion Isolation internal taped seams, a tape that stretches with your body. Whilst external Power Seams enhance waterproofing and strength, these are 60% thinner and lighter than conventional tape.
The Super Seal Glideskin collar is comfy on and off, neck chafing is a thing of the past! Lock Down cuffs are used to create the ultimate seal on the wrists of this suit, this unique doughnut design locks down your wrist to minimize the chance elasticizing of the cuffs which can be a problem for cheaper suits after a few seasons.
The Hotwired 6/5/4 is one of the high tech, warmest winter wetsuits money can buy, Cskins have done this by giving you maximum warmth in your torso whilst giving ultimate flexibility in the arms and legs. The body of the suit is lined with Dryknit, a semi fluffy lining that provides ultimate warmth whilst being fast drying and is lighter this year. The upper body and lower legs are lined with Ultimate Flex, am incredibly stretchy internal lining with comfort touch. With Lock down Cuffs, power seams externally & taped seams internally the suit is incredibly water tight so you can stay in the lineup until your tired, not until your shivering! For more expert advice call 01243 674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
- We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange