Suit: Ripcurl Womens Flashbomb FZ 5/3 Wetsuit Navy 2017
- Thickness - 5/3 mm
- Seams - 100% Internal E4 Taped Seams
- Zip - Chest Zip
- Neoprene - 100% Ultra E4 Neoprene
- Flash Lining - Two engineered layers that funnel water rapidly out of the suit making it the warmest and most comfortable lining available.
- Seamless underarms & shoulders
- Mesh Skin chest & back panels to absorb solar heat and reduce wind chill
- Drainage system
- Warranty - 1 year workmanship and materials
Rip Curl's premium top end wetsuit, when nothing but the best will do – unbelievably, it's even warmer than stretchier than last years model. The Flashbomb Wetsuit has won a bag of awards including the 2012 Eurosima Wetsuit of the Year and the Australian Surf Industry 2012 Wetsuit of the Year.
This is the world's fastest drying wetsuit. For the surfer who wants the best wetsuit possible. No compromises. Constructed with the most advanced neoprene and loaded with the latest ocean technology.
It is insanely warm, flexible and super fast dry thanks to its lining, which was the first and some say the best fast dry lining on the market. Whats great about the flashbomb is that this lining runs from the top of the chest all the way down to the very bottom of the legs to allow for the quickest possible dry time and to be as warm as possible. This year the Flash Bomb Features the new E4 neoprene throughout the suit which is 20% Lighter and has 30% more stretch than Ripcurl's E3 neoprene that was in Ripcurls older suits. The Flashbomb is for the guy or girl who wants to be in the water longer this winter and maybe get two surfs in one session. Not a suit to be missed. For more advice call 01243 674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
- We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange