Due to Covid 19 kayak deliveries are slightly delayed. We are finding that while deliveries to residential addresses are possible, it would seem that there are less issues when delivering to business addresses. Therefore, we strongly recommend you have your kayak delivered to a business address where possible. We are finding that the kayaks arrive faster and with less chance of delay as tracking is available, plus the potential for damage is also significantly reduced. If the kayak is available to purchase on our website then we have the kayak in stock and ready to ship. We only sell kayaks which we have in stock, so you can buy with confidence from us here at Shore.
- Length: 452cm / 14'10"
- Width: 59.5cm / 23.5"
- Weight: 25kg
- Deck Height: 35cm
- Max capacity: 140kg
- Cockpit dimensions: 93cm x 52cm
- CORE Tour Seat - with marine vinyl WhiteOut pads
- CORE Leg Lifter Control with 7.5cm of elevation
- Adjustable Backband and adjustable Low-Profile Padded Thigh Braces
- Easy access Bow & Stern Storage Hatches
- Adjustable Skeg System
- Bungee Deck Rigging
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We have been selling surfboards Online for over 10 years
- Official Online Retailer
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 30 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830
Wavesport kayaks are one of the ultimate names in whitewater kayaking and over the last couple of years they have started reaching the recreational sit on side of the sport by joining forces with perception kayaks. The Wave Sport Scooter Single Sit on Top Kayak is without doubt the number 1 selling kayak in the UK. The double version the Wave Sport Scooter Gemini brings all the great features of this much loved single into a double kayak. This range means the whole family can get out on the water on the best crafts possible. For the recreational closed cock pit kayaker the Wave Sport Range also consists of the very popular Ethos 9 & 10 are 2 of the best selling wavesport boats offering a great ride in all conditions.