What We Say About This Board
- Length: 5'6""
- Width: 20"
- Thickness: 2 3/4''
- Volume: 36 ltr
- Core: 100% Waterproof Moulded EPS Core with double stringer system
- Deck: 10lb PE Deck
- Slick: Xtra Duralinx Slick
- Fins: Thruster Shanks fin system (fins included)
The Pop Stick is a great progressive board. With its pulled in nose and tail it will feel and surf like a short board under foot. But it still has all the right characteristics to make it feel like a bigger board when your in less than ideal conditions. With plenty of volume through the middle of the board and a flat rocker line it will catch waves with ease and get you flying down the line at a rate of knots.
These are based on a traditional surfboard shape and designed for all levels on surfing, although we have given them a little bit of extra width and thickness. Suggested lengths will depend on height, weight and skill levels. We would recommend this for beginner riders weighing 25 - 40kg, although if you are an experienced surfer up to 80 - 85kg, it should float you as well.
For the beginner to intermediate rider, these boards are a good step when progressing from a Mini Mal, or when the goal is to ride a fibreglass shortboard.
The boards are constructed using exclusive Softlite Moulds - This ensures that every board comes out identical with no imperfections. It also creates a harder shell of EPS foam on the outside making Softlite boards stiffer and more durable than competitors who use similar cores.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We have been selling surfboards online for over 10 years
- Official Online Retailer
- The Biggest Online Selection of Surfboards - Over 300 Boards in Stock
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 30 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830