- Length: 6'0"
- Width: 21"
- Thickness: 2 3/4"
- Volume: 38.6L
- Tail: Swallow tail
- Conditions: 0 - 4ft
- Construction: Carbon Fusion EPS
- Fins not included (Twin fin set up)
This is board is so good at helping you generate speed. The Carbon EPS core and the flex of the construction means that you fly along when you are pumping in small wave conditions. Perfect for getting across a weak sections. It is an incredibly light board and operates as a twinny which means you can really throw it around on the wave and get those fins released every time. We love and think it is a super fun board that is ideal for British surfing conditions.
The Black Baron twin fin was built to excel in smaller waves, now it is available with the centre stringer epoxy construction – our JS carbon fusion EPS. A universal favourite for weak conditions, this option is ideal for surfers who want a board that’s lighter, with more buoyancy, yet still performs. This is a specifically engineered flex pattern for waves that require you to generate most of your own speed – it’s fast and has plenty of pop. Perfect for twin fins. This suits the type of boards we want to ride to make small waves exciting. They don’t need all the layering of a HYFI, and with less layering, comes more flex.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We have been Selling Surfboards online for over 15 years
- Official Online Retailer
- The Biggest Online Selection of Surfboards - Over 300 Boards in Stock
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 35 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830