What We Say About This Board
- 10'5" x 32"
- Thickness: 4.3"
- Tail Width: 18.0"
- Volume: 153 L
- Rider Weight: 50 - 100 kg
- Fin set up: Thruster
- Uses: All Round - Surfs & Tracks Well
- Entry to Intermediate to Advanced Riders
- Makes for fast and reactive turning.
The 10'5" Starboard is a great all round board for all levels, it's a fantastic size that performs very well in the surf allowing for quick turns. The width of the range has been kept at 32" to keep the boards extra stable; keeping you out in the surf for longer, whilst the outline of the board with full rails will let the board catch waves super easily. You may not be the most popular surfer in the line up but you'll be the one surfing the most!
New for 2019 the deck and bottom of the board is dyed whilst the rails have been impregnated with a sliver paint, these both prevent colour loss if the board is chipped ensuring that new board stays for good! New pro-inspired outlines and progressive bottom shapes makes for fast and reactive turning. The 9'% is a timeless and trusting partner that handles all types of situations. Starboard designed the SUP with thinner rails and more pointed outline for maximum speed and control with a sharp nose and tail for stability. 3/4 of the board has a EVA Deck pad for optimum grip, never slip off and miss a wave & no faffing with wax melting when it's hot!
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We have been selling surfboards online for over 10 years
- Official Online Retailer
- The Biggest Online Selection of Surfboards - Over 300 Boards in Stock
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 30 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830