Included For Free
Backpack carry bag
Dual action pump with pressure gauge
What We Say About This Board
- Length: 10'10"
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 6"
- Volume: 306 lt
- Rider Weight: Upto 140kgs
- Construction: Dual chamber double payer fusion technology
- Designed for: All Round
- Fins: Removable Single Fin
"The Aztron Mercury is a great all rounder for someone looking a first board that is going to offer a good stable platform to help you find your feet, while still giving a more experienced paddler a overall veristile board for flat water use or playing in some small waves."
The MERCURY 10'10" is a fantastic all-around board that is perfect for the flat water or small surf paddling as well as offering a smooth out rocker and a stable and extra wide platform for riders to enjoy at all the skill levels. The board features a great balance of length and width proportion to ensure a comfortable ride no matter what the water conditions are.
The 4mm thick diamond grooved footpad ensure you have plenty of grip while the signature Aztron Double Chamber construction increases the board's stiffness and rigidity therefore keeps the board performs at the highest standard all the time. Easy and forgiving, the Mercury is the air board that makes you look good.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We have been selling SUP online for over 10 years
- Official Online Retailer
- The Biggest Online Selection of Surfboards - Over 300 Boards in Stock
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 30 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830