- Length: 5'10"
- Width: 21"
- Thickness: 2 3/4"
- Volume: 38 ltr
- Construction: Waterproof EPS Foam Core
- Conditions: Knee to shoulder high waves
- Fins: FCS II SoftFlex Twin Fin Included
The first tie-up between Mason Ho and Softech this board we think is going to be in alot of quivers come the summer. The Mason Twin fin is all about having fun being super fast and loose, its perfect for the summer beachbreaks or just getting in there for a fun not to serious surf. Its shorter length and high volume make it great for anyone looking to take it with them for a day at the beach where conditions may not be that great. For the more experienced rider, it will give enough of a platform to attach big close out sections or even airs if your good enough while at the same time being perfect for the lighter beginner or child who is new to surfing. The board being a little shorter than usual plus a soft construction means its far more easy to have fun without worrying about anything apart from actually surfing when navigating crowded breaks
The Mason Ho Signature Softech surfboard is classic fish template right down to the twin fins, wings and swallow tail. This board may be soft but the swept fish shape, flat rocker and channelled tail is designed let you rip in solid swells. This surfboard is built to perform all summer long with the 4X custom shape rail system, lightweight double slick and the FCS II softboard plug system.. For expert advice give us a call on 01243674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We have been selling surfboards online for over 10 years
- Official Online Retailer
- The Biggest Online Selection of Surfboards - Over 300 Boards in Stock
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 30 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830