- Length: 6'6"
- Width: 21 2/3"
- Thickness: 2 2/3"
- Volume: 44 ltr
- Construction: Waterproof EPS Foam Core
- Conditions: Knee to shoulder high waves
- Fins: FCS II SoftFlex Thrusters Included
The Flash is carries a lot of volume for a board of its size, it can catch even the smallest of waves but still handles in bigger conditions. The flash can be used by the whole family at different levels of skill but will perform best from intermediate surfers (If you can pop up, turn on the wave and surf each way). The flash can be used as a first board for kids, it will not be as stable as something like a Vision soft-board however once the rippers get the hang of it it's very easy to progress on. A standard soft-board looses its use after you've learn whereas the Flash will always be a ideal board for the quiver.
This hybrid shape strikes a balance between paddle power, speed and turning response. The core is made entirely of a strong Waterproof X-Density EPS Foam Core, with a single stringer to increase rigidity. The Flash is constructed with a slick soft deck and bottom that glides over the water, this board is super quick and catches everything. The all-round hybrid shape has a fuller nose and lots of volume under the chest for easy paddling, and a tapered tail outline for tighter turns in hollow sections. The Flash will motivate you to surf on any given day due to the uncanny feel and performance similarities between a soft and hard skin board. For expert advice give us a call on 01243674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We have been selling surfboards online for over 10 years
- Official Online Retailer
- The Biggest Online Selection of Surfboards - Over 300 Boards in Stock
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 30 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830