Peaked watersport helmet ideal for kayaking, wakeboarding and kiteboarding. One size fits all , with 3 interchangeable fitting pads .
Shore Expert Opinion
“The Super Scrappy is perfect for play boating and entry level/intermediate river running. With VN foam lining and a nylon webbing this helmet offers great levels of comfort. This combined with the fact it is fully certified for river running makes the Scrappy a great all rounder! Another thing to mention is the peak, really convenient on those last few runs to keep the sun out of your eyes. For more advanced users we would recommend checking out the Full Cut or Full face helmets for the next level of protection.”
- ABS injected molded shell.
- Certified CE 1385 international standard for headgear for whitewater sports.
- Multi-Impact VN foam liner laminated to closed-cell comfort foam.
- H.O.G Lock Retention System - fits behind nape of neck for secure custom fit.
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion.
- Four-point retention system that allows the helmet to be worn forwards or backwards.
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
- We started selling paddling gear over 30 years ago
- We use the products we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has all products in store ready to view and purchase
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange