Full protection watersport helmet ideal for kayaking, wakeboarding and kiteboarding. Specifically designed for river running. One size fits all , with 3 interchangeable fitting pads.
Shore Expert Opinion
“The Full Face offers the highest level of protection covering right the way down over the ears and chin. This will help keep you safe in the event of impact from any direction and allow you to really push yourself on the water. Just like the rest of the range the Full Face comes with 3 interchangeable fitting pads to remove the possibility of and movement whilst on the river. Add to this the HOG2.0 system and everyone should be able to get that perfect fit so necessary for safety and comfort. If you're really serious about river running this is the helmet for you!”
- ABS injected molded shell.
- Full Face Protection
- H.O.G Lock Retention System - fits behind nape of neck for secure custom fit.
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion.
- Four-point retention system that allows the helmet to be worn forwards or backwards.
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
- We started selling paddling gear over 30 years ago
- We use the products we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has all products in store ready to view and purchase
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange