High protection watersport helmet ideal for kayaking, wakeboarding and kiteboarding. Specifically designed for river running. One size fits all , with 3 interchangeable fitting pads.
Shore Expert Opinion
“The Full Cut offers great levels of protection for those of you out there really pushing the boat out! With the shell covering right down to below your ears you're more likely to be safe even when facing impact from the side. As with the Half Cut this helmet comes with a range of 3 fitting pads to ensure a snug fit, reducing the possibility of movement when you're out on the water, not to mention the added comfort. This combined with the HOG2.0 system should prevent any movement at all that could put you at risk whilst on the rapids.”
- ABS injected molded shell.
- Ear Protectors
- H.O.G Lock Retention System - fits behind nape of neck for secure custom fit.
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion.
- Four-point retention system that allows the helmet to be worn forwards or backwards.
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
- We started selling paddling gear over 30 years ago
- We use the products we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has all products in store ready to view and purchase
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange