- Thickness - 4/3mm
- Seams - Internal E5 Flash Dry Tape in Body
- Neoprene - E6 Ultra Stretch
- Liner - E5 Flash Dry Liner In Body
- Entry System - Zip Free
- External Key Pocket with Magnet Closure
- Aquaban Welded Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Warranty - Seams: 3 Years/ Materials 1 Year
The Flash Bomb in Zip Free is designed to offer the ultimate blend in warmth thanks to the flash dry lining throughout the body of the suit and flexibility thanks to the zip free entry system plus the straight E6 neoprene in the arms of the suit. The E5 Flash lining from the legs to chest. E5 Flash lining has 25% more stretch a lower profile but with higher pile for added warmth but also lighter than its predecessor. Other key features include 75% E5 Flash Dry tape on all the internal seams to ensure you are as warm as possible.
Updated for 2019 the neoprene is has more stretch a higher pile Flash liner to trap more air to increase warmth but also increased flexibility by 25%. Coupled with the new E5 tape this suit is better than ever. If you want something warmer it may be worth looking at the slightly more expensive front zip version of this suit which although will not be as flexible will offer more warmth thanks to the flash dry lining running into the arms and a liquid seal on the outside seams of the suit. Again this does compromise flexibility and many of the Shore team go for the Zip Free given the slightly lower price and more flexibility. Worn by Shore Team Member Tom for winter 2019. For more advice call 01243 674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
- We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange