- Thickness - 3 body /2.5 arms/legs
- Seams - External Super Seam Weld, Internal Fully taped
- Zip - Chest Zip
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining
- The R1 is made for warm water: 14-18 C
- Highest grade neoprene for long lasting durability
- Warranty - Lifetime of the Suit
The R1 features high-quality, super-flexible 3/ 2.5mm neoprene free wetsuit made of 85% Yulex natural rubber and 15% synthetic rubber all derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This fullsuit delivers optimal stretch, comfort and warmth with features include external sealing on all seams to eliminate leaks, simple front-zip entry and enlarged PVC-free kneepads for long-lasting durability.
Patagonia stand behind everything they make, including there wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
- We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange