- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Quarter-zip design with a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort
- The raglan sleeve design allows full shoulder and arm mobility and reduces chafing under pack straps
- Zippered left-chest pocket holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at the cuffs and hem feels smooth and soft on the skin and provides added abrasion resistance
- Crafted with flat-seam stitching to reduce both bulk and chafing
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater™ 1/4-Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking, hip-length pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth for whatever activities you're checking off the list. Built from 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, it has flat-seam construction to reduce bulk and chafe. A zipper garage on the stand-up collar provides next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves allow greater mobility and back seams create a classic silhouette. The collar, cuffs and hem are trimmed with shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey, and a zippered left-chest pocket secures keys and cash. It's also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it's easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com