- Thickness - 5/4 mm
- Seams - Glued and Blindstitched (GBS)
- Zip - New Glued in Covert Zipper Construction
- Neoprene - 100 % UltraFlex
- Krypto Padz: ergonomic knee protection
- Double Super Seal Neck
- FluidFlex Firewall
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Warranty - 1 year workmanship and materials
The Epic Series now with many of the same sick features as Oneill's high end suits, the Ultraflex DS Firewall chest is a high-performance super-stretch neoprene with a durable outer skin that resists velcro pulls and snags. Double seal neck closure, LSD (lumbar seamless design), re-engineered covert blackout zip, clean graphics and sharp style lines makes the Epic the best value in the industry.
The Epic a stable of the O'Neill Winter and Summer Line up for many years. Being there price pointed Glued and Blindstitched Suit with taped seams for extra warmth. For this winter and onwards the Epic has evolved. With a new set of graphics which make it look a lot smarter and the 100% ultrastretch throughout the suit make it even more flexible and warm. The perfect entry level Winter Wetsuit to get you on the water no matter what sport. Its big back zip makes taking it on and off really easy and the quality means it will feel great on while at the same time keeping you warm. Not designed for the coldest winter days, Look at the O'Neill Original for something warmer but for a price point this suit does an Epic Job. See What I did there. For more advice call 01243 674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
- We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange