- Length: 6'8"
- Width: 21"
- Thickness: 2 5/8''
- Volume: 42.1L
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker
- Tail: Rounded
- Conditions: 1 - 6ft
- Construction: SecureCell EPS Core with Carbon-reinforced tail patch for exceptional flex control
- Fins: 3x MFU designed fins included
- Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail
This surfboard is designed for the surfer who wants to catch lots of waves. It paddles fast and catches waves early. So if you are interested in actually getting up and surfing, then this is the one for you. This board is perfect for those of you who want to improve your performance and progress down to a shortboard. It is very forgiving and allows the surfer to balance easily and get lots of time standing up. Ideal for intermediate surfers and usable is pretty much any conditions from 1ft messy to 6ft clean.
Designed for the weekend warrior. The Protech Funboard is renowned as NSP’s durable, high-performance custom laminated board offered at the most attractive price point. Paddles easily and catches waves early, gets you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard is a classic mid-length Malibu, and our most popular shape ever. The NSP Funboard is the clear “next-step” board for surfers looking to downsize, and an overall great board to have for all kinds of conditions.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
NSP Protech range are classic longboards designed for swooping turns, high trim lines and drop knee cut backs. At 8ft, this board could be a perfect progression board for those of you who are stepping up from a foamy. Or this could be a replacement for an old minimal or longboard. It surfs really nicely, it is stable yet agile when you want it to be, and comes in at a sensible price.
- We have been Selling Surfboards online for over 15 years
- Official Online Retailer
- The Biggest Online Selection of Surfboards - Over 300 Boards in Stock
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 35 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830