- Length: 6'8"
- Width: 21"
- Thickness: 2 5/8"
- Volume: 42.1L
- Tail: Round tail
- Conditions: 1 - 6ft
- Construction: SecureCell EPS Core with fiberglass exterior and fiberglass stringer
- Fins: Included are three nylon twin tab M7
This is a prefect board for the progression surfer. It is extremely durable, versitile and super easy paddle and catch waves on. Whether you are surfing clean swell or in blown out messy conditions, this board will make the most out of it. These characteristics make it ideal for the intermediate surfer looking at progressing and building their skill sets on the wave.
A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills. It has a Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily. The domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks. Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions. On smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for bigger days when conditions lend themselves for slicing.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We have been Selling Surfboards online for over 15 years
- Official Online Retailer
- The Biggest Online Selection of Surfboards - Over 300 Boards in Stock
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 35 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830