- Suede upper for durability, rubber sole unit
- A drop-in sock liner with Nike Zoom Air in the heel provides cushioning on impact
- Low-profile vulcanised rubber sole gives you boardfeel you need for any style of skating
- Comfortable, durable suede from toe to heel helps prevent blowouts so you can skate longer
- Perforations in the toe help to keep air flowing
Back in '09, most skate shoes were breadloaves. Nike SB pro Stefan Janoski set out to break the mould. He wanted his signature shoe to be flatter, lighter and lower, so he could feel everything underfoot. "Make my feet bleed", he told Nike. They gave him a super-thin vulcanised sole and a collar so low it needed that iconic heel band to stay in place. They also gave him responsive Nike Zoom Air to keep his feet from bleeding for real. The result showed Stefan's no-nonsense personality in every detail—right down to the motto on his old-school patch.