- Length: 5'10"
- Width: 20 1/4"
- Thickness: 2 3/4''
- Volume: 37 ltr
- EPS Core
- Carbon Fibre Within EPS Core
- Diamond Tail
- Fins: FCS2 Thruster Set included
The Cat Fish is a fun performance soft board built for speed and control, its small curvy outline allows it to retain speed in even the weakest of shore breaks by decreasing drag. This board is ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers who can make the most out of its snappy turns and speed. The board is also a great beginners board for smaller adults or children as it will catch a lot of waves easily due to its volume.
The Cat Fish is fast and super fun! Inspired by the speed and flow of boards from the experimental 1970’s where there were no rules! This hybrid design has a slightly decreased nose area when compared to a standard keel or quad fish, the bottom is designed to increase water flow under the front foot and then release it with ease through the fins and tail. The result is fast acceleration with drive out of turns. This design is a response to wanting to have a softboard in the quiver that will surf in a more diverse range of conditions, you won’t need to reach for the standard shortboard until the waves are head high.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We have been selling surfboards online for over 10 years
- Official Online Retailer
- The Biggest Online Selection of Surfboards - Over 300 Boards in Stock
- We have a real shop too! - Running over 30 Years - Click here to see more
- Expert advice - call us on 01243 674830