- 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages
- Internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
The Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket in New Adobe is a perfect warmth for just about everything. It is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Get this classic and sustainable jacket from shore.co.uk.