- Made of 100% recycled polyester
- Deep centre-front zipper for easy on/off
- Set-in sleeves with minimal flat-seam construction
- Zippered left-chest pocket with a webbing zipper pull
- Cuffs and hem trimmed with spandex
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, The Patagonia Retro Pile pull-over provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior! The Retro Pile Pullover's centre-front zipper extends to the top of the stand-up collar for quick venting of excess heat, and the set-in sleeve design allows full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. The flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimise seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket secures your daily necessities. Soft spandex trims finish the cuffs and hem. Patagonia's Retro Pile Pullover is also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour.