- Made of mid weight Synchilla polyester fleece (solids: 85% recycled; heathers: 80% recycled)
- Four-snap nylon placket, stand-up collar
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility
- Left-chest pocket has nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem trimmed with shape-holding, abrasion-resistant spandex
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
Patagonia's agile, lightweight Synchilla Snap-T pullover has the warmth of your favourite sweatshirt with the soft, yet technical benefits of a lively double-faced fleece to trap body heat, hold off breezes and resist abrasion! Velvety smooth but durable, it wicks moisture, dries fast and fends off chills! Made to exceptionally high standards from lightweight double-faced 100% polyester fleece (solids, 85% recycled; heathers, 80% recycled), it has Y-Joint sleeves that increase mobility through the shoulders and arms, a stand-up collar with a four-snap nylon placket to protect the neck and vent heat, and an on-seam left-chest pocket with a nylon flap and snap closure to hold your small essentials. Hem and cuffs are trimmed with spandex. It's also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour.