- 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip with a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort
- Raglan sleeves allow full shoulder and arm mobility and reduce chafing under pack straps
- The zippered left-chest pocket holds a phone or audio device
- Soft, smooth, shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at the cuffs and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam stitching reduces both bulk and chafing
- Hip length: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth and wicking, Patagonia's Better Sweater™ Jacket can be worn over a shirt in town or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, it's made of 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps to eliminate seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket secures small valuables, and zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty. The stand-up collar has a zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort, while raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem. And it's Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length. A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it's easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com