- 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Zippered pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
The Patagonia Better Sweater has a wool-knit face, soft fleece interior and retains its shape and natural look after multiple washings. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is spun from heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods! The full-front zip ends in a stand-up collar and zipper garage to prevent chafing at the chin. Front forward seams and rear princess seams deliver a flattering contoured shape that layers easily. Soft brushed tricot (100% recycled polyester) trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered hand warmers, two interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.