- Thickness - 3/2mm
- Seams - Flatlock Seams
- Zip - Back Zip
- Neoprene - 30% Xtend
- Neoprene - 70% Free Flex
- Seamless paddle zones
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulder
- External Key Pocket
The Element is C-Skins entry level summer wetsuit but is no less technical for it. The neoprene is 30% Xtend; a flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic external lining that has excellent multi-directional stretch. The Xtend is in the shoulders and sleeves allowing the max range of flexibility. The remaining 70% is Free Flex neoprene placed in the torso and legs of the element, Free Flex combines flexibility with durability; this performs great in lower body areas prone to high wear and tear. Mesh Skin panels on the chest and back help lock in body heat when the sea breeze kicks up.
C-Skins have made this wetsuit so cheap by adding high spec features only where needed, Xtend neoprene allows you maximum range of movement in your upper arms whilst the Free flex neoprene makes the suit long lasting. The back zip is the easiest entry system into a wetsuit, no problems jumping into the element solo! A high cut, GlideSkin coated collar gives great UV protection with no rubbing or rash whilst seamless paddle zones allow for the maximum comfort. A great quality summer suit at a crazy cheap price! For more advice call 01243 674830.
Why Buy From Shore.co.uk
- We started selling wetsuits over 30 years ago
- We use the suits we sell, call our friendly staff for advice on 01243 674830
- Our store has Europe's largest dedicated wetsuit showroom
- No hassle returns policy, if its not right just send it back for a full refund or exchange