You may like...
Oakley Crowbar Snow Goggles
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics®
- Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Polarized option available
- Designed for medium faces
Comfort and fit are just half the story. The lens of Crowbar Snow utilizes optically pure Plutonite® to filter out 100% of all UV while maintaining impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. Our anti-fog technology lays down a permanent, specially formulated coating that helps keep your vision clear when you’re working the pipe or slope at full throttle. The extended lens size is matched with curvature that opens your peripheral and downward view, and Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®) offers unbeatable clarity. So with polarized Crowbar Snow goggles, you don’t just block the glare. You cut through it with razor sharp vision.