30 Day Returns and Exchanges Policy
Please Note you have 30 days of receiving any item to return it to us. Using the instructions included in the parcel of by reading below
UK Orders - Easy & Low cost Returns Process
A Pre paid Post Returns Label and Form are included with every order.
All items for return must be unused with all the original tags attached and in the original packaging.
If you wish to return your purchases for an exchange then the return postage is free of charge but if you wish to return your purchases for a refund than we can offer you an easy low cost return postage cost of £2.00 which will be deducted from your refund. Please follow the following 3 steps.
Step 1.) Fill out your returns form enclosed with your order (or download it here).
Step 2.) Pack up the return items and attach the Pre paid post label on the form to the parcel that needs to be returned. Take the return parcel to your local post office and get your receipt of postage.
Step 3.) When we receive your returned items, all exchanges are sent out immediately free of charge, but if you require a refund and you have used the pre paid return label we will refund the cost of any items returned less £2.00 to cover the return postage. There is only one charge per parcel regardless of the number of items in the parcel and if you are sending items back for exchange AND refund in one parcel then the return postage is free of charge.
Easy! Please note: The Pre paid returns label can only be used for UK and Channel Islands addresses and it cannot be used for large items that the post office will not take such as surfboards and Kayaks.
NON UK Orders - Easy Returns Process
A Returns Form is included with every order.
Simply complete the form and return it to us along with the item to be exchanged or returned. Alternatively, you can download a copy of our Returns Form HERE then print, complete and return with the relevant item(s). Easy!
Very Important Returns Information
- All items returned to us MUST be unused and in a re-sellable condition including tags and in the original packaging.
- If you are returning an item using the free returns service you MUST keep a postage receipt, if the items dont make it back to us we cannot give a refund or exchange if you cant produce this proof.
- If you wish to return or exchange any items please download and print the Returns Form above. This form includes full, detailed instructions on how to refund or exchange goods and a simple form to fill in, this allows us to quickly process your refund or exchange. If you are having any problems downloading or viewing the form, please call us on 01243 674830.
- PLEASE BE AWARE Products must be returned in a sellable condition including the original tags and packaging. If goods are not returned in the condition in which you received them we reserve the right to refuse any refund or exchange and the all items will be returned to sender. This includes dog hair, make up, smoke smell, having been washed, marks on soles of footwear etc. We do not offer a refund on underwear or earplugs due to hygiene issues nor DVD's which have had the cellophane removed. Bikinis and Swimwear can only be returned it the hygiene guard has not been removed.
- For items not sent using the Pre paid returns label you are responsible for any item(s) sent back to us until they are received by ourselves. Therefore, for expensive items, we recommend returning items to us via an insured method such as Royal Mail recorded delivery that will require us to sign for them. On lesser value items, you should obtain a certificate of posting from your Post Office when you send the item(s) back to us. No charge is made by the Post Office for this service.
- All exchanges are dispatched via our Standard 5-Day service.