JobsWhy not come and be part of the Shore Team. Please see the list of all currently available positions below.
Shop Assistant - Full Time
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated individual to work in our East Wittering shop.
The successful applicant would be required to fulfill the below:
- • Provide support and assistance to our customers that endeavours to meet their needs and exceeds their expectation.
- • Utilise selling techniques and product knowledge to ensure that customer’s needs are met within our store.
- • Provide an inviting and welcoming atmosphere for our customers to experience our product in a relaxed and fun environment.
- • Achieve sales targets and performance development goals set individually and contribute to store targets.
- • Ensure that the after sales experience of our customers exceeds their expectations.
- • Present the product to our customer, utilising the visual merchandising guidance, in order to maximise sales opportunities with effective use of space and stock availability.
- • Develop an in-depth knowledge of our product in order to aid our customers’ needs.
- • Promote the brand and product at all time.
- • Effectively process sales through the till system, ensuring transactions are managed with due care and attention.
- • Have some watersports experience
- • Passion for action sports
- • Customer service focused
- • Sales and target driven
- • Visual merchandising skills
Send your CV to email@example.com or for an informal chat about the role and the salary please call 01243672315
Fix Term Junior Graphic Design Intern / Web Team Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a cover position for 3/4 months over the summer for a Junior Graphic Design Intern to join the design team here at Shore.co.uk. Working across a variety of media, the internship will focus on supporting the Web team in pushing the brand forward by working across a variety of media, both print and online graphic design support. The successful applicant will receive the following:
- Experience working from supplied briefs to create concepts and develop designs through to implementation in line with tight deadlines
- Understanding the importance of brand guidelines to develop creative and commercial designs
- Graphic design across lookbooks, product packaging, POS, promotional campaigns, windows, brochures and direct mail
On top of Normal Graphic Design work the position will also include some general Web Team Work helping to maintain the website and stock, Duties will include...
- Purchase Ordering/Squing new product to help it get ready for upload to the site when required
- Assisting in description writing for our range of products when required
The successful ideal candidate will have some experience and interest in becoming a Graphic Designer either in from education college/university or from previous design experience. Ideally having a good understanding of action sports brands and the surf lifestyle look.
It is preferred that you are proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
The ideal candidate would be someone looking to gain some real work experience in a graphic design postiton in a fast growing and exciting company.
The position would be starting in June and ending middle of September. (dates are flexible). Pay would be standard for a position of this nature.
Send your CV / Outline of your most relevant work to Henry@shore.co.uk or for an informal chat about the role please call 01243 674830
We are always looking for new male and female models at shore.co.uk. New product is arriving all the time which needs shooting for our site, so if you are confident and happy in front of a camera then send a photo of yourself and some basic measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
You will be required to wear anything from T- shirts to snow jackets to bikinis and swimwear, you do not need to have any professional experience. The photographs are done at our HQ which is in East Wittering near Chichester so please only local people apply. The photo shoots can be up to twice a week for a couple of hours in season and less frequent than that when it is quieter. So if you are keen to have a go and are generally free week days 9-5 then we would love to hear from you!